CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) Machining is a process used in the manufacturing sector that involves the use of computers to control machine tools.
Taris Engineering is highly experienced in CNC Machining. We utilise:-
- High fast and accurate Okuma CNC Lathe & Machining Centre.
- New machines capable of producing high quality products in efficient & economic times.
- CNC Machining centre with a bed of 1500x600x800 and CNC Lathe 300mm x 1m.
Our highly skilled machinists operate:-
- 2 x Vertical Borers up to 1400m diameter x 500mm long.
- Full range of lathes from 5m, 4m, 3m & 2m.
- 2 x Horizontal Borers.
- Large Milling Machine with 4m Bed.
- 2 x Slotters.
- Universal & Turrent Mills.
Taris Engineering is capable of machining a vast range of materials from the hard wearing alloys to the delicate plastics and non metallic compounds. We specialise in manufacturing an aftermarket component equal to or greater than OEM specifications at competitive prices.